Counted as one of Japan's hundreds Famous Mountains, it is a magnificent foothill with plenty of things to see, such as the Astragalus azalea and the white birch plateau, centered on Onuma, which is surrounded by 1,800m of peaks.
For leisure and hiking, Mt. Akagi is a tourist area where you can enjoy the charm of the four seasons.
From November 2021, 11, the "winter timetable" will be in operation.
A convenient and affordable direct bus from Maebashi Station to Mt. Akagi.
Please use it.
【Akagiyama Line 1-day free ticket]
* Free boarding and alighting on the following routes
Adult 3,200 yen Child 1,600 yen
1. All Akagiyama direct buses
2. Maebashi Station-Fujimi Onsen Line
3. Fujimi Onsen-Akagiyama Visitor Center Line
○ Inside the Akagiyama direct bus (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Note) Not available on the Maebashi Station-Fujimi Onsen Line.